1/9/11

January: Week 1 in Review

Good week, people! Good week.
  • I worked out 6 of the last 7 days! Of those 6 days I jogged 5 days.
  • I, indeed, used all of my flex points but I did not exceed my limit. In other words, I used NONE of my activity allotment.
I was able to eat 3 meals out this week too without overdoing it. Two of those meals were at Subway and one was out for sushi.

I'm not sure if this has been a conscious strategy or not, but last week I was super good and strict for the first part of the week and then I gradually treated myself to my flex points as the week went on. It's definitely way easier to not be under such harsh constraints heading into the weekend. It's also way easier to eat more reasonably when I put myself to bed early! It's not always practical, but it's so nice.

If I can take this week and multiply it by 4, I will surely have a successful January. Can it be done? I'm sure as hell going to try. I cannot wait until I have to buy new jeans! Even if they're just a crappy interim pair. I want my current size 12's to be so roomy it's ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me