1/8/11

January: Day 6

I'm feeling ok about myself again. It was a little shaky over the 4 day span surrounding New Year's, but I'm back and grounded.

As bad as it is for my self esteem to feel my pants getting tighter after an extended splurge, it feels so good when my swollen belly deflates a little and ample breathing room in my clothing magically reappears.

I'm committed to re-establishing my more structured regimen from the days of yore. In the first 6 days of this week I've gotten to workout 5 times and run 4 of those times. Yesterday when I went to jog, it would have been my 5th in a row, i just couldn't. My legs were so heavy and I had virtually no energy. I guess I deserve a day to rest every now and then.

The key is really going to be keeping it up. If I do, I think the added cardio could really help boost progress. And I really like progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me